- Location is at the Shady Grove YMCA
- best kids triathlon in Virginia
- kids ages 5-14 (age as of 12/31/13)
- distances are very doable, even for the little guys, see race detail black box
- it’s a family weekend with parents racing GroundForce IT Power Sprint Tri the next day
- finisher medals
- Children’s Hospital boo boo tent
- Kona Ice
- Moon Bounce
- fun race shirts
- relay team option
- we will have multiple kids vendors for the festival with a focus on healthy kids
- Be ready to recycle and compost at all RMS races. Click here for landfill reports.
- swim caps (optional due to our go-green commitment)
- post race snacks & drinks
- music theme for this family tri weekend is Michael Jackson!
Send a kid to camp at the Shady Grove Family YMCA this summer! Donate online above or during registration. Please consider sponsoring a child and providing them with a great summer experience!
We need volunteers to make these events happen! If you can help out, please click the volunteer button. Thank you in advance!