Pair your compatible Garmin device with the HRM-Run to get your heart rate and real-time feedback about your running form.¹
HRM-Run has an accelerometer in the module that measures torso movement to calculate 3 running metrics:
- Cadence — the number of steps per minute. It displays the total steps (right and left combined).
- Vertical oscillation — the bounce in your running motion. It displays the vertical motion of your torso (measured in centimeters).
- Ground contact time — the amount of time in each step that your foot spends on the ground while running (measured in milliseconds).
¹Running dynamics features are available only on the Forerunner® 620/920XT and fēnix™ 2. HRM-Run is compatible with several other fitness products but will only display heart rate when paired.
Take your training to the next level by pairing HRM-Swim with your Forerunner® 920XT. The sleek, non-slip strap stays in place, even during wall push-offs. Once out of water, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted to the 920XT.
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.0”-57.0” x 1.5” x 0.5” (58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.0”-57.0” (58.0 - 145.0 cm)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: no
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: yes
- Pool chemical resistant: yes