SRAM eTAP TRI-Upgrade Kit
use code: WiFli for FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING!It’s Time To Shift Forward and let you Gear Geek Flag Fly!
At SRAM, we know that if a technological advancement clutters the experience, it shouldn’t be called an advancement.
Because it’s a bicycle. It’s supposed to be simple. To make something elegant to the point where it removes what’s in the way... that’s advancement. That is the standard we held ourselves to while developing our first electronic shifting system; SRAM RED® eTap.
eTap Key Features:
- The 1st and ONLY wireless electronic shifting system on the market
- Rigorously and successfully tested for years on the professional and world tour race circuit
- Utilizes SRAM's proprietary AIREA wireless communication protocol for a fast clean installation
- Shift logic eliminates mistaking upshifts for downshifts and is fine-tuned for absolute speed
- The eTap BlipBox uses a replaceable CR2032 coin-cell battery which provides up to 24 months of service
- eTap BlipBox with connected eTap Blips offer limitless remote shifting from the drops or aero bars
- Seamless, quick and positive controls - right Blip makes it harder, left Blip lever makes it easier, and both Blips change the front ring
- Batteries fully charge in 45 minutes, batteries are interchangeable between front and rear derailleur, and can be ridden up to 1000 kilometers (over 620 miles) per charge
SRAM RED eTap 2x11 Speed Road Groupset
IT'S SIMPLE. IT'S INTUITIVE. IT'S PROVEN.
The good folks over at SRAM know that a bicycle is supposed to be simple. We agree and are thankful that, while the all new RED eTap groupset is an obvious advancement in shifting technology, it is also delightfully uncomplicated and free of any unnecessary clutter, confusion or interference to the pure delight that comes from riding our two wheel machines.
The simplicity is in the AIREA™ wireless transmission. No cables, no wires and the entire system can be set up in 15 minutes without the need for special tools. The batteries are small, light and mount directly to the derailleurs themselves. They are easily removed from the bike, interchangeable between front and rear and a full recharge, via the included USB charger, can be completed in just 45 minutes.
Shifting happens when you ask for it, it looks good, it is a cinch to set-up, use, as well as maintain, and the entire system weighs less than any other competing system.